PURCHASE TICKETS HERE Schlachtfest 2019 is coming to the Harmonie German Club on Saturday 28th
Schlachtfest 2019 is coming to the Harmonie German Club on Saturday 28th September, join us as we celebrate a German ceremonial ritual of the slaughter of a beast.
We will not be slaughtering the animal at the venue but you will be witness to our local butcher dissect the beast on stage for the butchered products to be offered as auctioned items with proceeds going to charity.
Features on the night will be
- Live Auction of fully butchered section of Pork
- Sausage Eating Competition
- StrongArm Competition (Finger Hacklen competition)
- Live Music from Australia’s Favourite Oompah Band
- Fully Imported German Bier and Schnapps
Upgrade your Tickets to include your Fleischprobe platte (Meat Tasting Plate)
- Pork, Pear and Cider wurst
- Traditional German condiments, sides and Laugenbroetchen
- Entry Ticket
Tickets on Sale now get in before they sell out as all our fest do.
Entertainment from The Masters of Oompah and German Music Show Band + Guter and the Harmonics!
6pm til late
Online Tickets $15.00
Fleischprobe Platte $40 ($5 food discount)
Door Sales $25.00
Online tickets sold out very fast last time! do not miss out!
(Saturday) 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm AEST